Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How To: Get Egg Out of Carpet


I interrupt this blog for an
 Oh My Gosh Moment!


Oh Nooo.......
When he started opening the fridge, I thought about buying one of those child locks for it.
And then, I thought that's silly. What a waste of money!
He really should know better.  (Key-word *should*)

After screaming "Get out of the fridge" a bazillion times, numerous time-outs,
and attempting to taping the fridge shut. This is what it has come to....



I think it's time to hold up the white mommy flag, and buy the dumb thing.

~~~
Do you know how hard it is to clean egg out of carpet?!

I bet now you're wondering how you do it....

: : : : : : : : : : TRY THIS: : : : : : : : : :

Using a brush and a mild sudsy ammonia water,
 scrub the area,
 -Be sure to get the solution deep into the fibers.-

Scrub the area out good,
 then rinse it thoroughly with warm water
 that has a teaspoon of fabric softener added to it.

 Dry the area very well with a towel or heavy cloth.

 When it's completely dry,
 vacuum the area to finish the cleanup.

Photobucket

3 comments:

The Favour Shoppe said...

COOL!! Now to drop an egg on my carpet and see if it works...lol

Toyin O. said...

Great info.

http://youcanfacetodaybecausehelives.blogspot.com/

Jenni said...

Oh no! I am glad you were able to get it out, though! And I do know how hard it is to get egg out of carpet...growing up, we moved into a house that had "commercial" carpet in the kitchen, and an egg did spill once...and we didn't have these instructions to help us get the stain out! :)

I wanted to say thank you for stopping by Beautiful Nest and entering the Autumn giveaway! :)

I hope you are having a great day!

Swidget 1.0