Thursday, August 26, 2010

::RECIPE:: Peach Crunch Cake ::

Good Morning,
I thought I would show you one of my favorite recipes!
When I say favorite, I mean ...
It's quick, easy, and most importantly reliable.
I can't stand taking the time to cook something and it not come out right.
Let me tell you... this ones a keeper.
  
Peach Crunch Cake

You Will Need.........

Sliced Peaches (in light syrup)

Yellow Cake Mix

Butter
oh come on, you know what butter looks like... ;)

Brown Sugar

Chopped Walnuts
~~~~~~~~~

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Layer ingredients in a 13 X 9 dish,
-OR- you could use a muffin tin!

- If you do use the muffin tin
make sure to use [2] cupcake liners/
or that they are the aluminum foil kind.
(because the peaches sit on the bottom if you don't,
 they will soak right through.)


 Start adding ingredients in order-
starting with the peaches.
If using a muffin tin:
Distribute evenly in each cupcake liner.

-No Need To Stir Anything.-
(I told ya it was easy!)


24.5 oz jar of sliced peaches in light syrup
1 package yellow cake mix
1 stick butter (1/2 cup), cut into 16 pieces
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup chopped walnuts

Bake for about 40 minutes.

MMmmMmmmmmm
Serve warm or cold… with or without ice cream.


Thank you to one of my favorite bloggers;
Bakerella for showing me this recipe!
Photobucket

5 comments:

The Favour Shoppe said...

YUM! Must try this one ! Thanks !

trista said...

looks yummy!

your trip pics were great too! glad ya'll got back safely... you can't move to NC without us meeting up or something first, the kids would have a blast :]

Pretty Wonderful said...

mmmm looks nice :) thinks i'm going to have to give it a go! Great blog too, consider me a follower :)

http://pretty--wonderful.blogspot.com

Faith, Trust, and a Little Pixie Dust said...

Yum, this looks amazing! BTW, I'm making sure my followers know about my give-away. Hop on over to enter!
Warmly, Michelle

Hardcore Makeup Junkie said...

That looks amazingly yummy! I will have to give this a try. Thanks for sharing. I just came a cross your blog and started following.

XOXO

Michelle
hardcoremakeupjunkie.com

Swidget 1.0