Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July Goodies!! (Cupcake Flag/ Chocolate Strawberries)

Happy 4th of July!!!
Here are some goodies I made to celebrate!

Mini White Cupcakes-
 with Blueberry/ Strawberry toppings
and Buttercream frosting

Although, not exactly correct.
 I didn't have enough room for another red line :(
Still noticeable as an American Flag.
Isn't that adorable!-
 I smiled pretty big
 when they came out of the oven!





And, next we have
 White Chocolate Covered Strawberries, dipped in blue sugar.
Very cute and festive!
I decided to put them in a red take-out box.
Not only are they colorful but it made transporting them really easy!
 (I wish I would have had time to decorate the boxes too... ehh next year.)






Well, that's all for now-
but I will leave you with a couple pictures from our celebration.



If you're wondering,
The one with the yellow water wings is mine...
And, so is the cute guy behind him ;)

I hope everyone had a
 wonderful weekend and holiday! :)
Photobucket

6 comments:

trista said...

it all looks so yummy!! we didnt do much for the 4th. we watched the tempe fireworks from our backyard LOL

Mama Hen said...

Hey Karey, thank you for your very warm comment. I know about those dreams that are so real. I had many dreams about my Dad for years after he died. In every dream he came to me and held my hand and hugged me and the died again. It was always so real! I am not sure why he had to die again, but perhaps it was a way of him saying it was time for me to let go. It is so hard sometimes, because he was so amazing. I am sorry for your loss Karey. We are truly blessed to have had people love us so much!Your cupcakes and goodies look so delicious! Wow! I hope everyone said how super it all looked! Have a great night!

Mama Hen

Veronica Lee said...

They all look soooooooo yummy!! I wish I could taste them!!!

Happy Wednesday, dear Karey!!!

Mama Hen said...

Hey Karey, I hope you have a great weekend! These cupcakes make me want a nice cup of coffee! Yummy!

Mama Hen

Mama Hen said...

Hey Karey, I hope you have a great weekend! These cupcakes make me want a nice cup of coffee! Yummy!

Mama Hen

Kami said...

Thanks for coming by my blog and leaving super sweet comments! I needed to get my butt over here and now, it's here :-D

3 words for this post:
Extraordinary. Delicious. Awesomeness.

Thank you for making my mouth water and eyes widen big. Totally awesome yummy creations!

Swidget 1.0