Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day (GIFT IDEA #1)

Father's Day Gift
Idea #1

You'll need:

  • A Glass Jar-  (Try:  the dollar store/ used spaghetti sauce jars etc.)

  • Ribbon (I love using them off old gift bags)

  • Modge Podge (I say on a daily basis how modge podge completes me)

  • Nuts/ Peanut M&M's

  • Sticky letters (buy them when they are on sale- you will always use them later)

  • Card Stock Paper

  • Gift Tag (you could make your own- see previous blog entry)

  • Creativity ;)




Photobucket

3 comments:

parenting ad absurdum said...

Adorable! You are impressively creative. And I'm also a frappucino addict ;).

(dropping by from mbc)

~Sophisticate Style ~ said...

WOW! What a fantastic idea. I'm only sorry that I just seen this now instead of before Fathers Day

**Yolie

SugarBooty said...

Those are really cute, and I like that you recycled the jars instead of buying them.

Swidget 1.0