Saturday, April 24, 2010

Port #2 (Tortola/ Virgin Gorda) Southern Caribbean Cruise

Good Morning! Today is Tortola!
From there we went to Virgin Gorda,
also known as "The Baths".
(my absolute favorite).
 Coffee with chocolate. (looks kinda funny with no lid...)
I was still red from the day before so I tried to stay out of the sun.
I was so wishing I was swimming though...

Fun Fact-
Christopher Columbus is said to have named the island "The Fat Virgin",
because the island's profile on the horizon looks like a fat woman lying on her side.
[Hmmm Thanks Wikipedia.]

Now, that's just sexy!

Time to get back on the ship.

Dinner time! - Trying out the Italian Restaurant.




Planning the next day out ahead of time.
(and Ryan threatening me to pick his nose if I don't stop taking pictures.)
Photobucket

No comments:

Swidget 1.0