Sunday, April 25, 2010

At Sea - Southern Caribbean Cruise


I always love having a balcony. It's the best way to cruise.
ahhh the sound of crashing waves and the smell of fresh ocean air
first thing when you wake up in the morning.........

Well, this is what happens when you spend all morning drinking by the pool.
You pass out by 3:00 P.M.

He finally did wake up so we could go see a show.
Tonight it is the Crew Talent Show.

It ended with a performance of  'Fountains'.
Now, prepare yourself for what is next.


It gets intense.
.

.


People love chocolate way too much.

And they are willing to defend it at all costs.

I found this out the hard way on our first cruise.

I went alone.


NEVER go alone.
(I warned you...)


.


.


.


.


.






Obviously, you need one person to grab the chocolate,
and the other to hold the plate(s).

Do you see that look he's giving the apple covered in chocolate?
I don't even get that look. lol

That was fun. Now it's time for The White Hot Party.
After The White Hot Party, we were invited to a party in The Garden Villa.
This is a big deal!
This is the most expensive suite on the ship.
Having worked at NCL, I know how much money people pay for these.
We also invited some friends we had met named Vicki and Eric.
Do they look familiar? They were on Extreme Home Makeover.
Vicki and I dancing. She was so sweet (and tall)! I was exhausted, so I went back to our cabin and got some sleep.
Ryan kept partying, and some how drunkenly locked himself in the bathroom...
It was an open bar, I don't really blame him.
Yes, he did get out after about 5 minutes.


Tomorrow, is our last full day.

We plan on enjoying the pool and eating more food.

Photobucket

No comments:

Swidget 1.0